Tuesday 1 November 2016

Boo Bath Melt and bubble bar


Boo Review

Come on , just look at him Isnt he cute !!!!

Im such a sucker for the seasonal stuff , I like most women I see something cute and I want it  this was true with little Mr Boo here

I ordered the Boo Bath melt and bubble bar online and He was probably the product from this years Halloween collection I most looked forward to getting 

This adorable little ghost is one of the new releases for this years collection ,.. how Lush does spoil us lushies !..

When He got to me he was a little melted and from what I have seen alot of people had this problem ,getting him home from shop to find a puddle of white gunge with little black eyes mush like a melted snow man , However I was lucky and Boo was still is tact and only slightly worse for wear.

 Sharing His scent with the ginger family this little man has all the warmth needed with time of year with one of Lushes oldest fragrances, being a newish Lushie this was my introduction to the scent
Though the smell of this product is not a strong one , I found individual elements hard to pick out but enjoyed what I found to be a floral but spicy aroma on depute sniff 




This being the first of its kind from Lush , it is not only a bath melt but  also a bubble bar .
As a bath melt if Im honest it didn't feel nearly as nourishing as other Lush  bath melts  at more than the useual bath melt price of £ 2 pounds Mr Boo will set you back £3.50 
 I did have to use alot of body lotion after bath ( something I dont normaly have to with a bath melt ) but it did add a softness to the water  .

As A bubble bar I found it did make some light and fluffy bubbles but again , not as good as other bubble bars by far the whole bar making nothing more than surface bubbles that disappeared before I had a chance to take a picture leaving nothing but a light mist to the water 

Alot of people found this mix of ginger ,geranium and the bergamot to be a pungent strong fragrance but in honesty, Mine was not ...maybe due to mine being a little melted??? ..
I dont Know but I was wholeheartedly disappointed
While I love the idea of a bubble bar/ bath melt in reality I dont think It pulled off and while I did enjoy the aroma It did not fill the air with its spicy warmth nor did it linger on my skin
 

 He is cute , He does smell nice up close


but this love affair was but a passing acquaintance


Vegan ? yes


Price  £ 3.50


Rating 


 (His Cuteness alone saved Him from a 1 bath bomb rating )



Quantitative Ingredients:
 Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth 4, Lauryl Betaine, Titanium Dioxide, Bergamot Oil, Geranium Oil, Ginger Oil, Mimosa Absolute, Sandalwood Oil, Sicilian Mandarin Oil, Perfume, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 77266.




No comments:

Post a Comment