Thursday 10 November 2016

Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb


Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb Review

Ever since I was a child I always left the best till last , yes Im one of those  people who when having a roast dinner leaves the yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes till last, eating the vegetables and things im not as fond of first to be a good girl and this is the case with this bath bomb , being the last of the 2016 Halloween collection I tried and the last Im blogging about in the collection but I think the first I bought

I ordered the Autumn leaf online and was very excited to see what it looked like in the flesh so to speak , Unfortunately my little leaf came to me with water spots  and was a little crumbled on the edges. I did at first think this may of just been a issue with a post man getting the package wet or something but after watching vloggers have the same problem I assume this as not the case but perhaps a compound issue

Released as part of this years Halloween  range Autumn Leaf bath bomb is rather unique in that it has non of the typical spooky traits , no ghosts , ghouls or comical monster design but instead is very autumnal.


Lush have really gone out of there way to tell the story of autumn , using beautiful pastel pink green and yellow to symbolize the color changing of the leaves this time of year while turning the water a stunning golden orange 

Sharing its sent with the Grass shower gel and bubble bar I found this product to smell like freshly cut grass or even the smell of the woods on a wet day with the mixture of nerloi , sandlewood and maple sap adding a slight woody note


In the water this leaf shaped ballistic is a slow fizzer gliding across the water expelling beautiful pink and green froth with a tint of a pale yellow and though the aroma is not all that strong it does hold in the water but not on the skin afterwards and I must say I found that it did dry my skin a little .
Leaving the bath a very autumnal shape of deep yellow or light orange with a little sediment behind in its path with a light frothy coating to the water

All in All I very much enjoyed this bath and found  it rather charming and though that lush once again had outdone themselves the only issue being in the compound, I will be stocking up while stocks are out however the scent was perhaps a little to light for my taste and reminded me far of spring then Autumn . I used  a lord of misrule shower gel when washing to add that little extra warmth

Vegan yes


price ,3.95 each



Rating 



Quantitative Ingredients: 
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Bergamot Oil, Neroli Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Austro-Caledonicum, Maple Sap, Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Spring Green Lustre (Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 10), Red 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment