Saturday 19 November 2016

Luxury Lush Pud









         Luxury Lush Pud Review







Once apon a time there was a Twilight scented Christmas Bath Bomb called Lil Pud.
People loved the little bath bomb so lush took it and modernized it , made it bright and pretty and in 2013 it was bought out to the world in the Christmas seasonal collection and named it Luxury Lush pud,
The following Christmas they made it shine even brighter by making  it a neon pink colour to make it one of Lushes all time bet bath bomb that we all know and love so much.

Like most people I was excited by the design of this bathbomb , being neon pink and white with round disks of yellow , blue ,green and orange all topped off with a brownish green candy sprig of holly on top complete with a little berry , it has got to be one of the mot beautiful of the seasonal collection.

The lush website describe this bath bomb as sweet and malty - desert scented wich I must admit I found confusing because to me the sweet yet sophisticated cent of Twilight is that of a strong lavender with just a hint of tonka and the smell is quite strong in this bathbomb. Though I know lavender doesn't always appeal to the younger people I assure you there is something different about this scent that will suit people of any age and is just to pretty to pass up , not to mention the fact that its a real winter warmer perfect to help get you all sleepy before bed


But the thing that really makes luxury lush pud truly stand out is what it dose in the tub, pop this beauty in your warm bath water and watch  it start to froth , that smell flooding the room as  it bubbles out streams of vivid pink , green, yellow and blue across the surface in a truly entertaining display that I a feast for the senses.

It sounds to good to be true I know but yes there are some downsides in a way, its true that this bathbomb is far from hydrating and you will need to slather on that body lotion after bath and some people resent the fact that there is already a twilight bath bomb  and so do not need another one, However I think that lush really wanted to spoil us at Christmas and what better gift is there than a stunningly beautifully designed bath bomb with one of Lushes most loved scents. My Own personal complaint is that I would love this with jut a little stronger scent because a Im sure you know by now  I love me a strong intoxicating smell.

Stock up guys this bath bomb outshines nearly all of Lushes Products




Vegan ... yes




Price £3.95


Rating




List of ingredients

 




No comments:

Post a Comment