Saturday 29 October 2016

Fireside


Fireside soap Review

Like most of this years Halloween collection I was looking forward to this soap as it was yet another new release  and  i couldn't wait to see it as the pictures I had seem displayed a stunning deep read bar with yellow flames embedded in it , And although the slice I received did not look like flaming lava but a abstract scare pattern I still was not disappointed

As ever this soap was aptly named as lush do so well

the scent blew me away, such a nostalgic warm wintry smell that will spice you up any time you use it leaving a light muskiness trace on the skin , reminding me of Christmas time in-front of a open fire with a warm cup  some cinnamon drink or mulled wine  

 Containing both dried chestnuts and chestnut flour, is a nutty and naturally sweet but spiced soap.

It lathers up well , more so then most lush soaps however i did notice that the yellow part seems to create the creamy bubbles rather than all of the bar 

I first used fireside to wash my hands and face at the sink and fell in love , the warm scent filled the steamy bathroom and encased me in a warm winter memory of my Granddad,

 Like most people smells can trigger warm feeling and memory's , for me I loved it 

, I washed my skin well without leaving it dry and I found myself smelling my hands for long afterwards enjoying the light musky odor left, that reminded me of a mans aftershave left behind on your sheets ( you know what Im saying girls )


For Me this is as yet my favorite Lush soap by far ...thank you lush


this is my new winter crush, but its not love



vegan , yes


price ,£4.24 per 100g



Rating 


Quantitative Ingredients:

 Water, Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Perfume, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Dried Chestnuts, Clove Bud Oil, Pimento Berry Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Chestnut Flour, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Citral Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 47005, Colour 45350, Colour 14700, Colour 15510, Colour 17200.






No comments:

Post a Comment