Wednesday 16 November 2016

Festive Friends Gift Set

Firstly I would like to say this is not a review of the products inside but a little information about the gift set to help you should you want to buy one of this particular set for family, friends or a treat for yourself like I have done.

Links to my review to the individual products shall be added as I review them


Festive Friends Gift Set

Festive Friends is one of the cheaper Gift Sets that Lush sell at just £12.95 . Normally I do find that not all the sets are not wroth the money you pay however I do not think that is the case with this one .

In a square cardboard box wrapped in paper of Lushes own design of a green and red ( very Christmasy) paper with cartoon pictures of the a Little polar bear , a blue and white penguin that looks like something out of Walace and Gromit and Santa's rosy red  face to reflect the content all tied up in a sparkly red ribbon 

A tag on top in the shape of the Christmas penguin bubble bar looking very cute on top, In side it gives you the classic To..... From ..... space to write on , on one side while the other say the more the merrier and gives you a list of products inside , it also informs you that this gift set is suitable for vegans

The Products inside and information given

75g ButterBear bath bomb

Pamper your skin with vanilla scented fair trade cocoa butter bear hugs.

200g Father Christmas bath bomb

Fill your bath with a jolly, holy green colour and sweet ,candy floss fragrance.

100g The Christmas Penguin bubble bar

Feel toasty in the midst of chill as this citrusy penguin turns your bath into a Antarctic landscape.

I like this set I think the wrapping is fun for any age the products are mostly what I would call girly and cute , I would love to see this under My Christmas tree and i would make a great present for those people who you spend less on at Christmas like friends or colleagues or as a extra little something gift , I also think that this particular gift set is well worth the price tag.



Vegan  yes 



Price £12.95


Rating 



No comments:

Post a Comment