Wednesday 9 November 2016

Monsters Ball Bath Bomb


Monsters Ball Review


Firstly I would like to say the picture above is NOT what this little dude is supposed to look like .

 Ive had such a hard time with being able to review this product as not only did he not travel well  ( I can say from other bloggers and vloggers I have seen Im not the only one to of had this problem ) 
when I got home what in store had been a beautiful pink cyclops had become mainly dust he had lost his looks and was now little more than a knobbly pink ball 
I also need to  give a massive shout out to a friend who donated me some pics of this bath bomb in action as Mine got lost forever with the loss of my mobile phone  so...... thank you !!!

so on with the review

Monsters ball is one of this years Halloween release's however he in not brand new product but rather a reformulated one , new look and new name but not a new bath bomb ,Monsters ball who in his former life was the enchanter  was and still is part of the calacus scent family

As I have never used the enchanter bath bomb I cant comment on change really but as far as I can tell on research alone this new and improved release was for the better

Monsters ball does have a great look , or in my case did before I got him home of a pink cyclops with blue ears and a large cream colored cocoa butter eyeball
Making this unlike alot of other ballistics Fantastically rich and full of moisture

His scent is not as strong as some would assume though he does have a real zesty warmth about it on debut sniff you can really smell the lime and neroli oil without it being to fruity and ones in the water the scent does carry in the air 



From the moment it enters the water it starts to fizz , frothing out streams of pink and white as it powers its self around the water , Monsters ball is a ballistic that gives a real show with its deep blue center turning the water a magicle almost deep purple or dark blue very similar to the shade of the twilight shower gel when in its bottle. 


 The cocoa butter eye taking a little longer to melt into the water is well worth the wait turning this visual display into a deeply rich bath thats a real treat for your skin meaning that I didn't feel I needed to use alot of  body lotion on my skin after bath as I  do as I have very dry skin areas


 I also found that once melted it added a sweeter note to the overall scent of the water .. however much to my disappointment the seem did not linger on my skin 


I find it very hard to make up my mind about this product if Im honest .

personally I love for a bath bomb to have a much stronger scent that lingers on my skin and the fact that mine did not make it home in tact as the compound is much chalkier than in other lush bath bomb I have had before have really distracted me from its positives in the beautiful deep color in the water that  I love as well as the pleasure I get from watching monsters ball in action !


vegan ?     yes


price £ 4.25 each


Year of release 2016


Rating 



Quantitative Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Himalayan Rock Salt, Fragrance, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Olibanum Oil, Cream Of Tartar, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, PEG-6 Caprylic / Caprylic Glycerides & PEG-80 Almond Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal Blue 1, Red 27, Red 33, Red 28, Vegan Dark Chocolate.





No comments:

Post a Comment