Wednesday 9 November 2016

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar


Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar Review


  One of this years Halloween collection sparkly pumpkin  is not a new release , first seen in 2014 sparkly pumpkin as you can see is a vibrant orange covered in gold lustre that sticks to the fingers, traditional pumpkin shaped bubble bar that shares its scent with the seasonal Mr Soap Punch

I have to say this was not one of this years Halloween collection I was particularly looking forward to as Im not a huge pumpkin fan for some reason I never understood how it is that pumpkins became so attached to the holiday

On first sniff it does smell of is pumkin but also a warm, woody / citrus scent that I have to say is rather inchanting and very apt for this time of year with juniperberry , lime and graperuit oils really standing out

Large enough for two uses making this bubble bar well worth the money and I found that half was more than enough when crumbled under the running water to create lashings of creamy bubbles far more so than any other Bubble bar I have  ever used

Turning the water a pale orange with some luster however this lustre did not sparkle though the water but stuck to the bottom of the tub but I will say it also does not stick to the skin either and rinses away from the bath very easily after the water is drained

Sparkly pumpkin creates a wonderfully comforting winter bath perfect of a chilly day.

 I used the Fireside soap to wash with and found the combination of the products  complement each other very well and the mix reminded me of hot toddy's to warm the bones

Yet again Lush have outdone themselves and while I wont be giving this products the full 5 bath bomb rating that is purely my preference because it for me did not have that extra element that just wows me however I will be stocking up as I truly enjoyed this bubble bar and found myself laying back and relaxing as the cozy winter essence took over me I only wish that scent was a little stronger



Vegan ? yes



Price , 3.95 each


Rating 




Quantitative Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornflour, Perfume, Juniperberry Oil, Lime Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Colour 15510, Colour 45380:3, Gold Glimmer Lustre, Cinnamon Stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment