Monday 14 November 2016

Golden Wonder Ballistic


Golden Wonder Ballistic Review



Golden wonder Ballistic came highly recommended to me by a friend and Couldnt wait to get it , I bought this little gift for myself online ...


 Released as part of the Christmas collection this year Golden wonder seems to be very a popular re release i couldn't wait to try

My first thought when it arrived was how unique the design is in its mostly square gift box shape with golden lustre finish and cream bow on top , it is also one of the largest  lush ballistics to date making this little package of joy more than worth its price at just £4.25 each, you could easily get 2 baths if your not greedy like me .

Lush say that the inspiration for this ballistic was the idea of the game pass the parcel , they made each layer different so its a real party popper for this time of year.

Golden wonder sharing its scent with snow showers shower gel has a light but beautiful  smooth but sweet citrus smell full of sweet orange oil, lime oil and cognac oil that do stand out but i must say the aroma is not as strong as I personal would like.


As soon as its placed in the water it fizzes to the surface with a stream of white and yellow froth . He is fast acting and soon opens up releasing swirls of a stunning shade of deep aqua blue that takes over the water with a mix of golden lustre and soluble paper stars ( in my case not many starts at all ) before disappearing all together . This is a stunning show to watch however I did not find that the scent was any stronger in the water wich for me can be a deal breaker.

The lustre does not stick to your skin or the bath so there is very little clear up after bath

To be honest I didn't fall in love though the display of colors reminded me of a peacock showing off his feathers , I prefer a strong aroma that fills the bathroom and sticks to the skin after bath , I also found that my skin was a little dry after use so I had to use plenty of body lotion after.

All in all this ballistic puts on a great show but may be all mouth and no action


Vegan ..yes



Price £4.25    ( 2016)



rating  




Quantitative Ingredients:

 Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil, Lime Oil, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Gardenia Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, Colour 15510, Colour 45350, Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Edible Golden Stars, Golden Lustre, Golden Lustre Spray.




No comments:

Post a Comment