Wednesday 5 October 2016

Pumpkin Bath Bomb


Pumpkin Bath Bomb Review

Before this years release I had looked through Lush Halloween Hauls of the past and had noticed that the hadnt been any real Jack O Lantern type Products so I was very excited to buy this as soon as it was to be in the shops
Before use I recommend taking some time to truly appreciate the smell of this bomb  the Lush.co.uk website describe as a slab of sweet pumpkin pie as the scent is hard to place I didn't find it particularly a pumpkin smell not that ive spent all that much time sniffing pumpkins , I found it to be more of a sweet satsuma aroma also reminding me of  the potpourri with peaces of dried orange peel in it that my Nan often sends for Christmas , spicy cinnamon  and  yet sweet vanilla really coming into play


From the moment its in the water it erupts into a  Fizzing Autumn display dispersing a beautiful orange coloring through the bath water while that delicious fruity scent fills the air and water.

Though I didn't find it particularly moisturizing or luxurious I enjoyed this bath immensely, bringing me back to childhood Halloweens , dressed up in blacks and oranges going door to door trick or treating for sweet's.
I found it much like sitting in a warm batch of orange squash , not that I have ever done that lol
Also the scent doesn't stay on the skin after your bath time you emerge feeling nice and refreshed ready for the day.

With a Little Lustre or a extra spin on it thing product would be one of my favorites but on smell and colour alone it didn't make it that far but I still hope it comes out again next year , well worth a buy
.

Vegan ? yes

Price £3.95

Rating 

Ingreadiants 

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Pimento Berry Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, *Cinnamal, *Citral Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, Perfume, Colour 15510, Colour 45350.



No comments:

Post a Comment