Tuesday 25 October 2016

Goth Fairy Shimmer Bar


Goth Fairy Shimmer Bar Review

I must admit This was the one item from this years Halloween collection I was not excited about .

Im just not a glitter girl

I was won over by the cuteness of this spooky little guy as well as  wanting to have the whole collection for you guys especially as this is a brand new release this year 

The goth fairy it must be said smells amazing , Its a very soft but sweet fruity smell that does have alot of similarity's with a orange lolly pop , after doing some research I found out that it shares its scent with a now discontinued space girl bath bomb , I can only say that I love it and hope that Lush release more  delicious goodies with this scent

Just like a massage bar, Goth Fairy contains lots of butters and oils to help it work perfectly on the skin  illipe and cupuacu butters to soften and moisture your skin, and almond oil to add radiance and shine, and works very well as one although I would recommend using a body lotion afterwards as this product was not made with the intent of nourishing the skin but in covering it with shimmer



Packed with a shed load of shimmer in a rainbow of colors I found My non glitter loving self trying to use it as a make up highlight  under eye and I loved it.

 so while I wont be dancing around my handbag covered in glitter any time soon as a massage bar at home or a little highlight to add a sparkle on a night out I do enjoy Goth fairy and found that a little goes a long way even when used as a massage bar so it should last a long time

I find this hard to rate as It just a shimmer bar just is not for me, but I enjoy the smell , its cute and it works very well for its use



Vegan ? , yes

Price  £5.50 per 35g



Rating    


Quantitative Ingredients: Illipe butter, Cupuacu Butter, Perfume, Candelilla Wax, Bergamot Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Almond Oil, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Gold Lustre, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium aluminium silicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Colour 77007.



2 comments:

  1. Glad Cayla sent me a link to your blog, helped me make my mind up about this product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Cayla sent me a link to your blog, helped me make my mind up about this product :) x

    ReplyDelete