Wednesday 12 October 2016

Magic Wand


Magic Wand Soap Review

When I first saw a picture of this Product on Lushes twitter account I got very excited it was stunning In pictures ,
 Before being cut this fabulous soap looks like something from Willy Wonkers factory , Its one tall free standing circular pole , completely black looking on the outside and orange that looks far more yellow on the website in the center , I knew straight away I wanted it

I bought this item in store , As soon as I got there I  headed straight to it , it did not disappoint really living up to its name of Magic , displayed so beautifully it looked like something that grew in a magical Forrest I could well imagine fairy's talking caterpillars sat on mushrooms .

I had to try it as soon as I got home And as soon as it was out of its packaging I noticed that the outer charcoal shell it not black but a very dark green
 With pomegranate in  that is fantastic for greasing skin and also buffs slightly , the center being of a softer consistency and smelling amazing the tangerine and orange oil  its pungent and brilliant , this is a product you could sit and sniff all day.

It foams up very well with soft kind suds , you really feel like you have had a good wash and unlike alot of soaps it has a luxurious element to it , the scent lingering on the skin for a long time
At just £ 3.50 this unique washer is well worth the cost 

To be honest I cannot rate this product enough , I fell In love and only wish it was not just a Halloween release

 I will be stocking up

Vegan ? yes


Price ? £3.50


Rating 

Ingreadiants

 Water, glycerine, rapeseed oil and coconut oil, tangerine oil, pomegranate molasses, charcoal, sodium chloride, titanium dioxide, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, sodium hydroxide, potassium aluminium silicate, iron oxides, citral, Limonene, colour 45350, colour 14700, colour 17200, colour 45410


No comments:

Post a Comment