Tuesday 4 October 2016

Lord of Misrule shower cream


Lord of Misrule shower cream Review

Much like the Lord of Misrule bath bomb I wasn't sure about this shower cream in fact I dont think I would of picked it up if it wasn't for the fact it came in the ( green monsters head shaped ) Little Monster gift set I wanted so much.... what can I say Im a big kid at heart.

I was sure I would not like the scent as Im not a fan of black pepper, I was somewhat  wrong .
In the set was a rather cute 60 mg bottle of Lord of Misrule shower cream and a Monsters Bath bomb but we will talk about that another day.

As you know from my review of the bath bomb I discovered that this combination of patchouli , black pepper and peppercorn giving this cream a strong spiced distinctive aroma softens by the sweetness of vanilla, (Vanilla being my favorite smell in the world.) is unique and while its not my favorites scent I know that alot of Lushies go crazy for this product and I appreciate  it for what it is , a warming spiced Halloween treat for the skin ,there was just a little to much of the pepper for my taste in the shower cream that I didn't find in the bath bomb.

This shower cream lathers up on your wet skin  really well leaving it a temporary shade of deep Christmas tree green before its washed away, you can feel how nourishing it is for your skin straight away and the smell lingers on your skin all day after use, ( who doesn't want to smell of lush as long as they possible can )

lush made the first appearance of this product in 2013 in there Halloween collection but it wasn't released again until 2015 and in this years Halloween collection , from what I can tell in previous years it had alot of lustre in the mix however in 2016 it is more of a mat color with no lustre ( I checked the ingredients lol)

If your looking for a warming winter shower with what I think is spicy almost mulled wine scent perfect for Christmas time ( even though its a Halloween release )  you just may really enjoy it , for me I would try it again but think its more suited to a Christmas product

Vegan ? yes

Price £4.95 . 100g

Scent Family

Lord of Misrule , bath bomb , fun , shower cream , fun, perfume
rough with the smooth body scrub
Monsters and aliens fun

Rating 

Ingredients

Glycerine , sodium laureth sulfate , water ,sodium cocoamphoacetate ,patchouli and black pepper infusion , peppercorn infusion ,pogostemon cabric, piper nigum , stearic acid ,lauryl betaine , perfume ,organic wheatgerm oil ,black pepper oil , patchouli oil , vanilla absolute ,titanium ,linalool ,colourings

No comments:

Post a Comment