Monday 3 October 2016

Fairy Dust Dusting Powder


Fairy Dust Dusting Powder

As you all know I haven't been collecting Lush Products for very long , Before I found Lush I would of told you I didn't like sweet smells they always reminded me of my Sister at about 13 with her cheap shop ,sickly sweet fake smelling strawberry body butter so I always preferred a more musky scent
Lush have changed that for me , I found myself liking things I never thought I would so when I heard of The Christmas range this year bringing out Fairy Dust I was really excited to try it and it did not disappoint 
The Lush uk website describes this magical pastel pink dusting powder as lustre with wings and give a tip to try sprinkling some on your bed sheets to candy coat them all night ( I haven't tried as it doesn't appeal to me ).
 I always use a Dusting powder once out of the bath and dried off , I loved this product I found it worked excellently , felt very luxurious and girly . while Im not a great lover of lustre I didn't find this product to shimmery it just gave a nice sparkle , I imagine a little of this on the collar bone would look great on a night out
Fairy Dust is soft and silky on the skin with a strong bubblegum /candyfloss smell with a hint of freshly made cupcake that lingers on the skin leaving it sparkling with shimmer..

This is a Christmas product only and was released for the first time last year , However this is not the first dusting powder bought out by Lush with the same scent as in early 2015 a dusting powder called Candy fluff was in the kitchen with the same smell.

I think I have a crush

Same scent family as Fairy dust,bubblegum lip scrub, Candy fluff, Best wishes wash card,candy fluff dusting powder , Father Christmas bath bomb, fluffy egg bath bomb, Godmother soap , all snow fairy products , lush mechanic cold pressed soap , magic bubble bar , melting marshmallow bath melt , pink easter egg ballistic.

vegan? no

price .£7.50 per 70g

Rating 

Ingreadiants

cornflour,  zea mays ,sodium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate , perfume , synthetic musk , calcium sodium borosillicate , tin oxide , alpha isomethul ionone , snowflake lustre and fandango lustre (potassium aluminium sillicate, titanium dioxide , colour 


1 comment: