Monday 26 September 2016

Intro


Hiya Lushies 
Welcome to my new Blog

As winter is on its way and the days are getting shorter , Its not long entill we will all be in need of warming up , So this year I thought I would give myself a project to help keep the SAD at bay..

When I think of winter I picture  Dark evenings , hot coco ,Fresh snow and a warm open fire not to mention all those lovely Wintery smells around Christmas time.

One of the best things about when the weather gets worse is coming home , fingers like icicles, freezing cold and poring yourself into a nice hot bath filled with goodies , pampering yourself before climbing into some fleecy PJs and curling up on the couch in front of a film.

For me the perfect bath and  pamper products are from Lush Cosmetics.

Im no expert on Lush but in the short time ive been using them I have fallen in love  
So in short im asking to to follow the story of my Winter time romance with Lush Products in this blog to fight away those winter blues.  

1 comment: