Thursday 29 September 2016

Honey Bee Bath Bomb

Honey Bath Bomb Review

I bought this this bath bomb as I heard it was soon to be discontinued and wanted to try it before it says goodbye it is also one of the cheaper bath bombs by Lush at £ 3.50 each (2016).

 I instantly liked it , I love the color yellow and personally found it quite pretty with its honey comb quality all though it is not not the prettiest of the lush rage by far.
while it isnt the strongest smelling bomb  before use , .From the moment you drop the honey bee into the water it releases a strong  perfume smell into the air that isnt a super sweet honey smell ,  I did find myself cupping the water in my hands and sniffing its intoxicating scent that lingers on the skin
 
In the water it doesn't float and isnt very fizzy it kind of  bubbles from the bottom of the bath turning it a lovely almost pastel yellow that leaves a patch of orange sediment that soon dissolves . 

Now I know alot of people find sitting in a yellow pool of water disturbing but I found it quite pretty .

As some of the main ingredients of this bath bomb are aloe vera and rhassoul mud it is very cleansing leaving the skin clear and moisturized after use to the point that I found I didnt need to use as much body lotion after bath as I normally would as a woman with very dry skinned areas 

If you enjoy a simple bath bomb without all the thrills and spills of bright colors and luster this could be the one for you so grab it before it goes.

vegan ? ..no


Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment