Wednesday 28 September 2016

Imperialis Review


Imperialis Facial Moisturiser



When looking for a Moisteriser Im never to sure what Im looking for , As Im quite new to Lush products I wanted to try one of the Least expensive ( £13.95 for 45g ) that is a all rounder just encase it didnt agree with me .
 I know that I have combination skin, greasy T zone and sensitive skin on my Jaw line that can sting if irritated and even become a little inflamed .so when I read on the website that this product is soothing with a anti-inflammatory factor it got my attention the site went on to stay that some of the ingredients have been used for centuries to restore and revive skin and so I was won, after all who am I to argue against the test of time.

The smell is hard to place ,I can tell it is a kind of mix between a herbal and floral scent but found it difficult to pick out individual elements however after reading the ingredients list I did notice that the tiger Lilly, vilot and lavender are probably the most prominent tones and while it does not smell of much in the pot when applied to the skin it  does deepen .

 The product itself is rather thin in texture and I was worried it would feel watery  on the face but it didnt at all, infact it soaks in very well without feeling heavy or clammy ,leaving a very slight barrier on the skin perfect for applying make up afterwards and is very nourishing.

Since using Imperialis my skin has been far more balanced and is looking healthy, it did not irritate my sencative jaw line at all I really enjoy this product .

Vegan

Ingredients

Lavender flower infusion , Mullein leaf infusion , orange blossom water , organic extra virgin oil , olive oil , stearic acid , shea butter , fair trade organic cocoa butter , glcerine cetearyl alcohol , orange flower absolute , brunello lilly pettles ,st johns wart extract , elderflower extract , sweet violet extract , sunflower petal extract , alkanet extract , triethanolamine , methylparaben , probylparaben 

Rating 


No comments:

Post a Comment